Today I have learnt about another award for bloggers, the Blogger Recognition Award. I would like to thanks Silvia for nominating me. Silvia has a beatiful blog, the happiest pixel. Her blog is about DIY things, baking cakes and vegetarian food. It is worth following her.
The rules about the Blogger Recognition Award are the following:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated and provide the link to the post you created
Brief history of how I started the blog:
It will be really brief. I like cooking, no, I love cooking. Most of the times I cook for my friends and I love the feeling of sharing with them my meals. Thus, I thought: why not sharing photos and recipes via blogging? That’s all. I started blogging on 27th of Februrary 2017! 🙂
Two pieces of advice to new bloggers:
Advice for the new bloggers?Me? I am also a new blogger!I’ll try though.
- Choose to write for something that you really love and relaxes you. It should be fun, not tiring!
- Don’t be disappointed. Blogging needs time.
and last but not least doodiefoodie