Hearing the word board most of the time, if not all, one will think of a large board of cheeses and cold cuts. But what about a board with pancakes and seasonal fruits? This plate will not miss this strained yogurt, honey and everything else you can imagine.
So if you can not decide what you want to accompany your favorite pancakes then please let me inform you that you do not have to. After all, it is a pity that the abundance of this season remains unexploited. So many fruits, so many flavors and aromas. So this weekend, make your favorite pancakes easily and quickly and fill your table with colors, juicy fruits and golden drops of honey.
Characteristcs of the recipe
The recipe for the board with the pancakes and seasonal fruits is very easy, thanks to Agios Georgios Mills. Agios Georgios Mills have created Easy Bake mixtures for all of us who want to enjoy delicious and quality meals without much effort. Of these mixtures, one of my favorites is the pancake mixture. And this is because you do not need to think either if you have baking powder, or sugar, or whether or not you will add salt. The mixture has everything you need for the fluffiest and yummiest pancakes you have ever eaten. All you need to do is add water, mix it and wait 15 minutes. That is, as much time as you will need to choose your favorite fruits and spreads to accompany your pancakes.
The ingredients you will need to make these delicious pancakes are few. You will need an Easy Bake mixture for pancakes and water. Regarding the side dishes I have to suggest the following:
- Seasonal fruits such as strawberries and blueberries
- Strained yogurt, peanut butter and honey
- Chocolate pieces
Board with pancakes and seasonal fruits
- 1 Easy Bake pancakes mixture
- 275 ml water
- butter for frying
- strained yogurt
- peanut butter
- In a large bowl, pour the Easy Bake mixture for the pancakes and the water and mix until well combined. Let rest for 15 minutes.1 Easy Bake pancakes mixture, 275 ml water
- Add some butter in a non-stick pan and when it is hot enough, add two spoonfuls from the porridge. Bake until blisters form on the surface and turn on the other side.butter for frying
- Continue with the rest of the mixture.
- Serve with strawberries, blueberries, strained yogurt, honey, peanut butter and pieces of chocolate.strawberries, blueberries, strained yogurt, honey, peanut butter, chocolate
So this was my suggestion for a delicious, enjoyable and mouthwatering breakfast. A board with pancakes and seasonal fruits. Feel free to accompany them with strained yogurt, honey, peanut butter and pieces of chocolate.
I would be thrilled to hear from you. Even more, if you make my recipe and post a photo of it. Just don’t forget to share your photo under the hashtag #tetisflakes. Please do not hesitate to comment below or contact me on Instagram, or Facebook or Twitter!
BECOME A MEMBER OF TETI’S FLAKES FAMILY
Have you subscribed to Teti’s flakes newsletter? As a subscriber, you will have access to exclusive content such as the series of the ebook “The flavors of the Seasons” and “Food photography – going from Auto to Manual“.
So if you want to become a subscriber, you may sign in here. After signing in you will receive a confirmation email. Attention, the email may end up in the Spam folder. Once you find it, all you have to do is confirm your email and that’s it!