I believe that it has become clear through my blog that I love rich and delicious breakfasts. Or should I say brunch better? The name is of little importance when we are talking about delicious recipes like today’s. Crepe pouch with béchamel, mushrooms, ham and spinach. Is something missing? I do not think so!
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE RECIPE
Did the title scare you? Yet the recipe is simple! And this thanks to Agios Georgios Mills and Easy Bake’s ready mix for crepes, as well as the mix for béchamel. To let you understand how easy the recipe is, it’s enough to tell you the following. To make the crepes you will only need the Easy Bake crepe mix and water. While to enjoy a truly velvety béchamel you will need the mixture, milk and a mixer! Awesome much?
In order to simplify and enjoy this wonderful dish, I would even suggest that you make the crepes the night before. So the next day you will only have to prepare the béchamel, and the rest of the filling ingredients. I added some gruyere, sauteed mushrooms along with ham and some spinach to the béchamel.
INGREDIENTS OF THE RECIPE
So if I have convinced you and you want to enjoy this royal breakfast too, then all you have to do is put the following on your list:
- Easy Bake mixture for crepes
- bechamel mixture
- baby spinach
You thought the list would be longer huh? But I told you it would be easy peasy! And if you don’t believe me, below you will find the video. Let this speak for me.
Crepe pouch with béchamel, mushrooms, ham and spinach
For the crepes
- 300 gr Easy Bake mixture
- 450 ml water
- butter or sunflower oil for frying
For the filling
- 2 saches Easy Bake béchamel
- 1 lt milk
- 70 gr gruyere
- 100 gr ham
- 200 gr mushrooms
- 1 cup baby spinach
- freshly ground black pepper
For the crepes
- In a bowl, mix the crepe mixture with the water until it becomes a uniform porridge and rest for 10 minutes.300 gr Easy Bake mixture, 450 ml water
- Butter a non-stick pan, put it on a medium heat and once it burns well, add butter and then 50ml of the mixture (about 2tbsp).butter or sunflower oil for frying
- Repeat with the rest of the mixture. Set aside.
For the filling
- Add the milk and mixture of the two saches in the mixer bowl. Beat immediately at the maximum speed of the mixer.2 saches Easy Bake béchamel , 1 lt milk
- Add the grated gruyere to the mixing bowl and mix with a spatula. We leave aside.70 gr gruyere
- Sauté the ham in a pan for 5 minutes. Then remove the ham from the pan.100 gr ham
- In the same pan, sauté the mushrooms together with the thyme until wilted. It will take about 10-15 minutes.200 gr mushrooms, thyme
- Add the spinach and freshly ground black pepper to the pan. Stir.1 cup baby spinach, freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl, add the béchamel, the ham, the mushrooms and the spinach. Mix very well.
- Add 2 tbsp. of the filling in the center of a crepe and wrap in a pouch. Tie the bag with chives. Bake in the oven, at 180°C, for 15-20 minutes.chives
So this was my recipe for a rich and delicious meal. You can call it for breakfast, or for brunch. I will tell you that whatever time of the day you eat it, it is one of the most delicious and easy recipes thanks to the Agios Georgios Mills and the ready mix of Easy Bake for crepes, as well as the mix for béchamel.
I would be thrilled to hear from you. Even more, if you make my recipe and post a photo of it. Just don’t forget to share your photo under the hashtag #tetisflakes. Please do not hesitate to comment below or contact me on Instagram, or Facebook or Twitter!
BECOME A MEMBER OF TETI’S FLAKES FAMILY
Have you subscribed to Teti’s flakes newsletter? As a subscriber, you will have access to exclusive content such as the series of the ebook “The flavors of the Seasons” and “Food photography – going from Auto to Manual“.
So if you want to become a subscriber, you may sign in here. After signing in you will receive a confirmation email. Attention, the email may end up in the Spam folder. Once you find it, all you have to do is confirm your email and that’s it!
Leave a Reply