If you love fruity juicy tarts but don’t want to spend a lifetime in your kitchen then this is the recipe you have to try. An easy tart with peaches, raspberries, blueberries and gooseberries.
Every bite of this unique fruit tart is just mouthwatering. Juicy fruits, sweet and sour, with notes of fresh mint and cardamom. And the best part? That warm bite is followed by a refreshing wave of vanilla.
Before I present the recipe in more detail, I must also tell you its negative. Yes, there are some negative things to some recipes. So this tart the next day is not as luscious and delicious. You have to eat it while it’s still warm, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. If you want, you can make your own vanilla ice cream with an incredible velvety texture. You will find the recipe here.
This easy peach, raspberry, blueberry and gooseberry tart is so easy I don’t know if I should call it a tart. And this is because you will only find dough on its surface. But let’s start things from the beginning.
After choosing your favorite fruits, wash them and cut them into pieces and place them in a pan suitable for the oven. Then in a bowl you mix the ingredients for the coating. The mixture will come out quite watery. That’s why it would be good to have a spoon next to you in order to spread it over the fruits. And that’s it, your tart is ready for the oven.
WHAT FRUIT SHOULD I CHOOSE?
The most important step in this recipe is choosing the fruits you will use. Make sure they have a balance among them, put some sweet and some sour. I added peaches for their sweetness, and berries for their sour taste. And the desired balance is achieved.
Easy tart with peaches, raspberries, blueberries and gooseberries
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- ½ tsp cardamom
- 5 peaches, cut into slices
- 1 cup berries
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
For the dough
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp butter, cold
- ½ cup sour milk
- In a large bowl, mix the sugar, corn starch and cardamom. Add the peaches, raspberries, blueberries and gooseberries. Pour the lemon juice over the fruit and mix.½ cup granulated sugar, 2 tbsp corn starch, ½ tsp cardamom, 5 peaches, cut into slices, 1 cup berries, ½ tbsp lemon juice
- Transfer the fruit to an ovenproof pan and spread it out well.
- In a small bowl, add the flour, sugar and baking powder. Mix well.1 cup all purpose flour, ¼ cup granulated sugar, ¾ tsp baking powder
- Add the butter and gently mix it with the flour with your hands. Finally add the sour milk and mix.2 tbsp butter, cold, ½ cup sour milk
- With the help of a spoon, spread the mixture over the fruit.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 40-50 minutes or until golden.
So this was my recipe for a very easy tart with peaches, raspberries, blueberries and gooseberries. It requires minimal preparation time for a recipe that will blow your mind.
I would be thrilled to hear from you. Even more, if you make my recipe and post a photo of it. Just don’t forget to share your photo under the hashtag #tetisflakes. Please do not hesitate to comment below or contact me on Instagram, or Facebook or Twitter!
BECOME A MEMBER OF TETI’S FLAKES FAMILY
Have you subscribed to Teti’s flakes newsletter? As a subscriber, you will have access to exclusive content such as the series of the ebook “The flavors of the Seasons” and “Food photography – going from Auto to Manual“.
So if you want to become a subscriber, you may sign in here. After signing in you will receive a confirmation email. Attention, the email may end up in the Spam folder. Once you find it, all you have to do is confirm your email and that’s it!