Who wouldn’t say yes to an easy to make pizza with seasonal vegetables? A pizza that is fluffy, easy to make and super delicious. I can’t, and I don’t want to resist. How about you?
Summer is undeniably the season of abundance. Markets and gardens are full of crunchy courgettes, eggplants, colorful peppers, onions, cherry tomatoes and juicy tomatoes. And these are just a few of what we have at our disposal.
At the same time, summer is the time when we want to spend as little time as possible in the kitchen. So searching and finding recipes that save us time is the most requested. Recipes that are easy to make, fast and with a guaranteed result.
The recipe for easy to make pizza with seasonal vegetables is exactly as its name suggests, easy! Easily and stress-free with the help of the Agios Georgios Mills and the Easy Bake mixture you have the most delicious pizza in about 1 hour. A mixture that guarantees you a fluffy, satisfying and delicious pizza without effort and stress. All you need to add is a little water and olive oil.
WHAT VEGETABLES SHOULD I CHOOSE?
The vegetables that you will choose to add to your pizza are clearly to you. For a better and tastier result, focus on seasonal vegetables. I chose courgettes, eggplants, peppers, mushrooms, onions and cherry tomatoes. I also chose not to add any cheese so that the pizza is also suitable for a vegan diet.
Whichever vegetable you choose, take care of the following: cut your vegetables into such a size that they require the same cooking time.
Easy to make pizza with seasonal vegetables
- 1 package Easy Bake Pizza dough mixture
- 280 gr water, lukewarm
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 6 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 zucchini, cut into thin slices
- 2 eggplants, cut into thin slices
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin slices
- 200 gr mushrooms, cut into thin slices
- 1 onion, cut into thin slices
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- In 280 gr lukewarm water add the oil and the yeast (the yeast is contained in the package).280 gr water, lukewarm, 3 tbsp olive oil
- Add the Easy Bake mixture into a large bowl, and then add the water.1 package Easy Bake Pizza dough mixture
- Knead until it becomes an elastic and smooth dough. Cover and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Cut the dough into two equal parts and spread them with the help of a rolling pin. Cover and let rest in a warm place until doubled in volume (about 50 minutes)
- In a small bowl, mix the tomato sauce, ketchup and oregano.6 tbsp tomato sauce, 2 tbsp ketchup, 1 tsp dried oregano
- Once the dough is ready, spread 4 tablespoons of the sauce on each dough.
- Spread with pieces of zucchini, pepper, eggplant, onion, mushrooms. We also spread the cherry tomatoes.2 zucchini, cut into thin slices, 2 eggplants, cut into thin slices, 1 red pepper, cut into thin slices, 200 gr mushrooms, cut into thin slices, 1 onion, cut into thin slices, 20 cherry tomatoes
- Sprinkle with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.olive oil, salt, freshly ground black pepper
- Bake in a preheated oven at 210°C for about 25 minutes.
So this was my recipe for a pizza that is made carefree and relaxed. Easy pizza with seasonal vegetables. A pizza fluffy, hearty, easy and above all delicious. All you have to do is choose your favorite ingredients.
I would be thrilled to hear from you. Even more, if you make my recipe and post a photo of it. Just don’t forget to share your photo under the hashtag #tetisflakes. Please do not hesitate to comment below or contact me on Instagram, or Facebook or Twitter!
BECOME A MEMBER OF TETI’S FLAKES FAMILY
Have you subscribed to Teti’s flakes newsletter? As a subscriber, you will have access to exclusive content such as the series of the ebook “The flavors of the Seasons” and “Food photography – going from Auto to Manual“.
So if you want to become a subscriber, you may sign in here. After signing in you will receive a confirmation email. Attention, the email may end up in the Spam folder. Once you find it, all you have to do is confirm your email and that’s it!