Hazelnut butter ice cream, no ice cream maker. You will only need 4 ingredients for the most delicious and easy ice-cream you have ever eaten.
This is the ice cream that if you are a mother you will definitely love, since it is not time consuming nor full with chocolate. While, if you are a kid you will love it as it is like a refreshing dip in a bowl of hazelnut praline.
For this really super delicious result I had to rely once again on my favorite small company named Kiss the earth.
Kiss the Earth begun in Chios, a beautiful island of Greece, in summer 2017 by Kosta and Teo. They thought of combining their love for natural products with their habit to train. Thus they decided to create products that would be fuel for active people.
All of their products are born on their home kitchen. They select the best nuts, roast and grind them without additives, sugar, salt or palm oil. That way they keep their nutritious value.
This awesome hazelnut butter ice cream also has some critical points that need some attention. Not much, no need for stress!
- It’s one of those recipes that on the one hand is very easy, on the other hand they have a needed waiting time. So, if you want to taste it today, it would be good to start it yesterday. About 6 hours in the freezer are necessary.
- Personally, I wanted to add a crunchy element to my ice cream. And so I did. I caramelized hazelnuts, after breaking them into smaller pieces. Be careful, if you decide to add caramelized hazelnuts, be sure to let them cool first. If they are added hot to the mixture, they will destroy it.
Hazelnut butter ice cream, no ice cream maker
- 330 ml heavy cream, chilled
- 250 ml sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 200 gr hazelnut butter Kiss the earth
- 100 gr caramelized hazelnuts
For the caramelized hazelnuts
- 100 gr hazelnuts
- 50 gr sugar
- 1-2 tbsp water
For the caramelized hazelnuts
- In a small pan add the water and sugar and bring to a boil.
- Then add the hazelnuts and stir constantly with a wooden spoon, until they are first sugared and then caramelized.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to come to room temperature.
For making the ice cream
- In the bowl of the mixer, on medium speed, beat the cream until it becomes whipped cream.
- Then add the sweetened milk and 150 g of hazelnut butter. Beat on medium speed for 2-3 minutes until smooth.
- Add the ¾ of the caramelized hazelnuts and mix with a spoon.
- Transfer the mixture to the container to be stored. Drizzle the remaining 50 g of the hazelnut butter and sliglty stir the mixture.
- Add the remaining caramelized hazelnuts on top and freeze for at least 6 hours.
Hazelnut butter ice cream, no ice cream maker. This is the ice cream that you will love this summer. Easy, without the need of an ice cream machine and above all super delicious.
If you are eager enough and want to discover the flavors of Kiss the earth you might want to check two more recipes, the fluffy oven pancakes with crunchy peanut butter and the super healthy green mixed nut butter sandwich.
I would be thrilled to hear from you. Even more, if you make my recipe and post a photo of it. Just don’t forget to share your photo under the hashtag #tetisflakes. Please do not hesitate to comment below or contact me on Instagram, or Facebook or Twitter!
Leave a Reply