Are you craving for some fluffy pancakes but you do not want to spend half of the morning in the kitchen? Of course you do. And that is way I have posted this recipe, fluffy oven baked pancakes with peanut butter and jam.
Who doesn’t love pancakes? Savory or sweet is a great way to start your day. But – yes, there is always a but – cooking them takes a long time. Time with you in the kitchen turning around every pancake, one by one.
Wouldn’t it be great for you and your loved ones to taste these delicacies without wasting any time? Of course it would be. And that’s why I prepared this fluffy oven pancakes recipe. For which you will only need 5 minutes of preparation. Awesome much?
Fluffy oven pancakes with peanut butter and jam
You will love oven baked pancakes. They are so easy to make as they only need 5 minutes of your time. You can follow my recipe without adding any flavor, such as e.g. peanut butter or jam. Or why not both?
If you want to give them an extra flavor, you have to do it before putting them in the oven. I added 8 teaspoons of crunchy peanut butter and the corresponding amount of jam.
The logic of the recipe behind the oven pancakes is more or less the same as the well-known pancakes. Only here, after making the mixture, put it in a well-buttered pan and leave for the oven. Bake for about 20 minutes and cut into portions.
The ultimate peanut butter
Kiss the Earth begun in Chios, a beautiful island of Greece, in summer 2017 by Kosta and Teo. They thought of combining their love for natural products with their habit to train. Thus they decided to create products that would be fuel for active people.
All of their products are born on their home kitchen. They select the best nuts, roast and grind them without additives, sugar, salt or palm oil. That way they keep their nutritious value.
Among their products you will find the classic peanut butter and its crunchy version, which I personally loved. Its texture perfectly matched the pancake mix, while the crunchy elements are a pleasant surprise in each bite.
Fluffy oven baked pancakes with peanut butter and jam
- 1 oven non-stick pan 22 cm
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- 50 gr butter
- 8 tsp crunchy peanut butter
- 8 tsp jam
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C. In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, sugar and vanilla. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a small pot. Using a brush, grease the pan with a small amount of butter and set the remaining butter aside.
- In a blender, beat the eggs and milk. Add the liquid to the flour mixture and stir until the mixture is homogeneous. Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Add a tablespoon of crunchy peanut butter per serving and a tablespoon of jam on top. By using a toothpick, mix them slightly with the rest of the mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until browned.
- Cut into equal pieces and serve with extra peanut butter and jam.
So this was my recipe for fluffy baked pancakes with peanut butter and jam. A very easy and delicious recipe that will cost you no more than 5 minutes. In case you are a fan of traditional pancakes, you can find my recipe here.
I would be thrilled to hear from you. Even more if your make my recipe and post a photo of it. Just don’t forget to share your photo under the hashtag #tetisflakes. Please do not hesitate to comment below or contact me on Instagram, or Facebook or Twitter!