If you asked me to choose my favorite from the summer produce it would be the red, sweet and juicy tomatoes. This time I have picked for the market some cherry tomatoes. Crispy, sweet and ready to be used in any kind of recipe. And if you pair them with chicken, fresh oregano and burrata then you will have a delicious and complete meal. Delicious such as pasta with chicken, cherry tomatoes, fresh oregano and burrata.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE RECIPE
The recipe for pasta with chicken, cherry tomatoes, fresh oregano and burrata is a very easy recipe based on a few ingredients. It is a complete meal, filling and super tasty. Feel free not to add chicken in order to make the recipe a vegetarian one.
What you will need is a pan, where we will do everything. First cut the chicken breast into smaller pieces, and sauté it in a little olive oil until golden. Remove from the pan, and in the same pan add the cherry tomatoes. Simmer until soft and melted. While we are cooking the cherry tomatoes, boil the pasta. Our meal is ready, it remains to combine our ingredients in a large plate. Do not forget to add fresh oregano and the incredibly creamy burrata.
To enjoy this wonderful pasta with summer aroma, all you have to do is buy the following:
- Rigatoni small MISKO
- Chicken breast
- Cherry tomatoes and fresh oregano
If you can not find burrata (I had a hard time), then you can substitute it with ricotta, galotyri, or some other soft and cream cheese.
WHAT PASTA SHOULD I USE?
For the pasta with chicken, cherry tomatoes, fresh oregano and burrata I wanted a pasta that does not get lost on the plate. I wanted with a fork to be able to capture all the flavors. Think about it and make the perfect bite with me. You pinch a Rigatoni Small MISKO, then a small bite of chicken, a cherry tomato and then dive into the creamy burrata.
Rigatoni Small MISKO was the ideal for this dream bite. It has the ideal size, while its cylindrical shape with its attractive ridges perfectly captures the sauce from the cherry tomatoes. Believe me, it is the best choice.
Pasta with chicken, cherry tomatoes, fresh oregano and burrata.
- 500 gr MISKO Rigatoni Small
- Olive oil
- 500 gr chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 250 cherry tomatoes, whole
- freshly ground black pepper
- a pinch of sugar
- 2 tbsp. oregano
- fresh oregano
- Fill a large pot with 5 liters of water and put it on high heat. Once the water starts to boil, add 35 gr. salt and add the MISKO Rigatoni Small. Stir with a fork and boil.500 gr MISKO Rigatoni Small
- In a non-stick pan, over medium to high heat, add a little olive oil. Sauté the chicken until it gets a nice golden color. It will take around 10 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.Olive oil, 500 gr chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- In the same pan, add a little olive oil if necessary and add the cherry tomatoes. Sauté and mix carefully, making sure they soften on all sides. Add a pinch of sugar, freshly ground black pepper and salt.250 cherry tomatoes, whole, freshly ground black pepper, a pinch of sugar, salt
- Once they soften, press them lightly with a fork in order to release their juices. Add the dried oregano and cook for another 5 minutes.2 tbsp. oregano
- In a large dish add the pasta, cherry tomatoes and chicken and mix well.
- Serve with extra fresh oregano and burrata.burrata, fresh oregano
So that was my suggestion for another pasta for Saturday. Pasta with chicken, cherry tomatoes, fresh oregano and burrata. A very summery pasta dish, very tasty but also mouthwatering. As always with MISKO pasta, quality that should not be missing from any table, whatever the recipe.
I would be thrilled to hear from you. Even more, if you make my recipe and post a photo of it. Just don’t forget to share your photo under the hashtag #tetisflakes. Please do not hesitate to comment below or contact me on Instagram, or Facebook or Twitter!
BECOME A MEMBER OF TETI’S FLAKES FAMILY
Have you subscribed to Teti’s flakes newsletter? As a subscriber, you will have access to exclusive content such as the series of the ebook “The flavors of the Seasons” and “Food photography – going from Auto to Manual“.
So if you want to become a subscriber, you may sign in here. After signing in you will receive a confirmation email. Attention, the email may end up in the Spam folder. Once you find it, all you have to do is confirm your email and that’s it!
Leave a Reply