Savory crepes with scrambled eggs. Sometimes a good breakfast is so necessary. But a royal breakfast is a must.
A royal breakfast is today’s breakfast which is easily made thanks to the Easy Bake mixture. The Easy Bake mixture ensures the most delicious and easy crepes without stress. You will only need a little water and in ten minutes your mixture is ready.
When it comes to crepes, the options for filling them are definitely endless. But this time I decided to enjoy them in a savory and very filling version with scrambled eggs. While the final dish did not lack a little cream cheese along with a spicy cold cut, but also a note of freshness from the spring onion.
THE INGREDIENTS OF THE RECIPE
To enjoy this delicious and fine crepes you will need the following:
- Easy Bake mixture for crepes
- Butter or sunflower oil for the pan
If you want to fill them with scrambled eggs then you will need the following ingredients:
To serve them, I will suggest a little cream cheese, a cold cut of your choice (I added spicy salami), and a little chopped green onion.
WHY TO CHOOSE A READY MIXTURE?
For about a year now, I have been using the ready-made mixtures of the Easy Bake series from Agios Georgios Mills very often. Also about a year ago I got a new role, that of mom. How are these two combined? Before I even became a mother, what I was looking for in my kitchen was quality. But now I’m looking for something more. Easy to make, enjoyable and quality options. And I will insist a little more on the quality as the mixtures of this series really stand out for their quality as, among other things, they are without palm oil.
So did you see that motherhood is combined with Easy Bake mixtures? And in fact in the most delicious way!
If you want you can see here my recipes for delicious and easy meals for all hours of the day and all occasions.
Savory crepes with scrambled eggs
For the crepes
- 300 gr Easy Bake mixture
- 450 gr water
- butter or sunflower oil for frying
For the scrambled eggs
- 6 eggs
- 6 tbsp milk, full fat
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- fresh onions, finely chopped
- cream cheese
- cold cut
- In a bowl, mix the crepe mixture with the water until it becomes a uniform porridge and rest for 10 minutes.300 gr Easy Bake mixture, 450 gr water
- Butter a non-stick pan, put it on a medium heat and once it burns well, add butter and then 40ml of the mixture (about 2tbsp).butter or sunflower oil for frying
- Repeat with the rest of the mixture. Set aside.
For the eggs
- In a bowl add the eggs, milk, salt and pepper and beat lightly with a fork.6 eggs, 6 tbsp milk, full fat, salt, freshly ground black pepper
- Add a pan on medium heat and add the butter.2 tbsp butter
- Then add the eggs to the pan and stir with a fork for the next 2 minutes until slightly thickened. We want them to look a little uncooked when we take them out of the fire.
- In a crepe spread 2-3 tbsp. scrambled eggs, cream cheese, cold cuts and spring onions. Serve immediately.
So that’s my recipe for another royal breakfast, savory crepes with scrambled eggs. An easy breakfast thanks to the Easy Bake mixture, and is extremely delicious thanks to the creamy scrambled eggs. Do not forget to add spring onion and cream cheese when serving.
I would be thrilled to hear from you. Even more, if you make my recipe and post a photo of it. Just don’t forget to share your photo under the hashtag #tetisflakes. Please do not hesitate to comment below or contact me on Instagram, or Facebook or Twitter!
BECOME A MEMBER OF TETI’S FLAKES FAMILY
Have you subscribed to Teti’s flakes newsletter? As a subscriber, you will have access to exclusive content such as the series of the ebook “The flavors of the Seasons” and “Food photography – going from Auto to Manual“.
So if you want to become a subscriber, you may sign in here. After signing in you will receive a confirmation email. Attention, the email may end up in the Spam folder. Once you find it, all you have to do is confirm your email and that’s it!