If you ask me to tell you 5 ingredients that I love and can’t wait to taste in the fall, I will definitely include these mushrooms. If I even combine them with some salted meat such as synglino then a big smile will appear on my face. So I have been thinking about these two favorite ingredients intensely for the last few days and almost mechanically my thought ended up in a pasta.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE RECIPE
The recipe for linguine with mushrooms, convergent and graviera is a very simple recipe that is made in less than half an hour. What you will need is to be well-timed. As while the pasta is boiling, you should make your sauce in the next pan. First you should saute the garlic in a little olive oil, just enough to flavor it. Remove the garlic and then add the mushrooms together with the synglino.
THE INGREDIENTS OF THE RECIPE
So if you also want to make use of autumn mushrooms, then this pasta is ideal. And to prepare it you will need the following:
- MISKO linguine
- Mushrooms and garlic
- olive oil
- White wine
- gruyere and salt
And I mention the salt in the ingredients, I think it’s an ideal time to tell you I point out the following. A great deal of mushrooms are water. Salt has the property of dehydrating materials. So if we add salt at the beginning of sauteing the mushrooms we will dehydrate them. So when we cook mushrooms we always add the salt as slowly as possible.
WHY TO USE LINGUINI?
First let me tell you that I am one of those people who love to play and experiment with the different shapes of pasta. So for this recipe, I thought that the most ideal shape is the width of the linguine. These long narrow pastas have a slightly wider silhouette, which invites us to test our culinary skills by exploring particularly original and enjoyable recipes.
CAN I REPLACE SUGLINO?
If for some reason you don’t want to add synglino to your pasta, either because you can’t find it or because you don’t like it, you can very well add apaki instead of synglino. Apaki also belongs to the category of cured meats, and is a great alternative.
Linguine with sugklino, mushrooms and gruyere
- 500 gr MISKO Linguine-Lasagne
- 200 gr sugklino
- 6 mushrooms, white
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 ml white wine
- freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup water that boiled the pasta
- 150 gr gruyere, grated
- Fill a large pot with 5 liters of water and put it on high heat. As soon as the water starts to boil, add 35 g. salt and add the MISKO Linguine-Lasagne. Stir and boil for 7-9 minutes. Set aside 1/2 cup of the pasta boiling water.500 gr MISKO Linguine-Lasagne
- At the same time, cut the synglino into cubes and the mushrooms into slices.200 gr sugklino, 6 mushrooms, white
- Press the garlic cloves with the broad side of a knife. In a pan, over medium to high heat, add the olive oil and saute the garlic. After 2-3 minutes, carefully remove them.4 tbsp olive oil, 2 garlic cloves
- Add the synglino to the pan together with the mushrooms. Saute for about 5-7 minutes, or until the mushrooms soften and the synglino takes on a nice color. Mix and add freshly ground pepper. We do not add salt at this stage because the mushrooms will lose their moisture.freshly ground black pepper
- Add the white wine to the pan and stir until the alcohol evaporates. Add salt and the water from the pasta.100 ml white wine, ½ cup water that boiled the pasta, salt
- Drain the pasta and when the sauce begins to thicken, add the pasta and 3/4 of the amount of gruyere to the pan. Mix very well.150 gr gruyere, grated
- Serve the pasta immediately on a large plate, adding the rest of the gruyere on top.
So this was my recipe for a very easy, delicious pasta with few ingredients. Linguine with sichlino, mushrooms, and gruyere. The ideal pasta to welcome autumn as it features mushrooms together with sichlino. Easy, quick and delicious.
I would be thrilled to hear from you. Even more, if you make my recipe and post a photo of it. Just don’t forget to share your photo under the hashtag #tetisflakes. Please do not hesitate to comment below or contact me on Instagram, or Facebook or Twitter!
BECOME A MEMBER OF TETI’S FLAKES FAMILY
Have you subscribed to Teti’s flakes newsletter? As a subscriber, you will have access to exclusive content such as the series of the ebook “The flavors of the Seasons” and “Food photography – going from Auto to Manual“.
So if you want to become a subscriber, you may sign in here. After signing in you will receive a confirmation email. Attention, the email may end up in the Spam folder. Once you find it, all you have to do is confirm your email and that’s it!