Spring is my favorite season. And one of the reasons is the asparagus that is currently starring in Saturday’s pasta. Tortellini with asparagus, pine nuts and goat cheese.
WHAT I KNOW ABOUT ASPARAGUS
Asparagus has a very delicate flavor and can be served as an appetizer but also as an accompaniment. In addition to their taste, asparagus is rich in nutrients and is antioxidant. You can perfectly pair asparagus with:
- butter / olive oil
- goat cheese and parmesan cheese
- mushrooms and
- ham or prosciutto
I chose to make a wonderful spring pasta with tortellini with minced MISKO, pine nuts and goat cheese.
THE INGREDIENTS OF THE RECIPE
So if you want to bring spring to your plate with this pasta dish, all you have to do is get the following:
- tortellini with minced meat MISKO
- asparagus, garlic, lemon
- pine nuts
- goat cheese
Why Tortellini with minced meat?
MISKO minced tortellini are unlike any other tortellini. The delicious combination of cooked minced pork, aromatic rosemary and cheese, elevates the senses in the most enjoyable way. Closed with a beautiful curved “wrap”, the tortellini filled with minced meat is a real gift for your palate, no matter how you decide to enjoy them.
Tortellini with asparagus, pine nuts and goat cheese
- 250 gr MISKO tortellini with minced meat
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- fresh thyme
- 1 asparagus bunch
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 25 gr butter
- 100 gr goat cheese, plus for serving
- lemon juice from one lemon
- olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- Add a pot on high heat and add 2.5 liters of water. When the water boils, add 18g of salt and the MISKO Tortellini with minced meat, stir with a slotted spoon and boil for 12 minutes.250 gr MISKO tortellini with minced meat, salt
- At the same time, place a deep pan on the on medium heat and add 2-3 tbsp. olive oil.olive oil
- Finely chop the garlic and add it in the pan together with the pine nuts. Add the thyme and sauté for 1-2 minutes.2 garlic cloves, 2 tbsp pine nuts, fresh thyme
- Peel the base of the asparagus until just before the flowers start. Then we cut their hard base. Cut each asparagus into small pieces.1 asparagus bunch
- Add the asparagus to the pan and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Just before the pasta boils, remove 3/4 cup of water from the pot. Add to the cup 1 tbsp. cornflour and mix well until dissolved. Set aside.1 tbsp corn flour
- Once the pasta is ready, drain it and add it to the pan together with 25 gr. butter.25 gr butter
- Add 100 gr. goat cheese, juice of one lemon and the pasta water. Mix well.100 gr goat cheese, plus for serving, lemon juice from one lemon
- Serve with fresh thyme and extra goat cheese.fresh thyme, 100 gr goat cheese, plus for serving
So this was another Saturday pasta with my favorite MISKO. Tortellini with asparagus, pine nuts and goat cheese. A recipe where the MISKO tortellini with minced meat pairs perfectly with the asparagus and goat cheese.
I would be thrilled to hear from you. Even more, if you make my recipe and post a photo of it. Just don’t forget to share your photo under the hashtag #tetisflakes. Please do not hesitate to comment below or contact me on Instagram, or Facebook or Twitter!
BECOME A MEMBER OF TETI’S FLAKES FAMILY
Have you subscribed to Teti’s flakes newsletter? As a subscriber, you will have access to exclusive content such as the series of the ebook “The flavors of the Seasons” and “Food photography – going from Auto to Manual“.
So if you want to become a subscriber, you may sign in here. After signing in you will receive a confirmation email. Attention, the email may end up in the Spam folder. Once you find it, all you have to do is confirm your email and that’s it!